Quantcast

for the truly lazy

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Very cool. I'd stand on it with one foot and do the karate kid crane pose all the way up.

I helped a buddy build a rope tow on the back of his property where we had trails built. i used old lift equipment from a local ski resort and some gear reduction equipment and a 5k generator. it would hual about 5 bikes and riders up a 500 yard grade at once.

still works great

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
She is my HELP MEAT!!! :monkeydance:
It's actually help meet

I like this entry personally:

Pray for your husband’s large muscles today. Our husband’s often carry such heavy loads physically and their big, strong, manly-man, muscles can get stressed. Pray for these intricate moving parts.
Bless your husband today with specific prayer.

It's actually help meet

I like this entry personally:

Pray for your husband’s large muscles today. Our husband’s often carry such heavy loads physically and their big, strong, manly-man, muscles can get stressed. Pray for these intricate moving parts.
Bless your husband today with specific prayer.
I think I am going to vomit........save the mush for GU packs and mashed potatoes

SlapheadMofo

Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Westminster MA
I helped a buddy build a rope tow on the back of his property where we had trails built. i used old lift equipment from a local ski resort and some gear reduction equipment and a 5k generator. it would hual about 5 bikes and riders up a 500 yard grade at once.

still works great
Got any pics of this? I was (vaguely) thinking of something along those lines for a future slopestyle/4x park project, but couldn't figure how a rope tow would work out with bikes.