Quantcast

For those who hate me: This may change your mind

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
What are the words to the bacon song?

If there are vegetarians here, they likely hate you even more. That acrid, venomous kind of hate too.

I could go for some bacon right about now...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Da Peach said:
What are the words to the bacon song?

If there are vegetarians here, they likely hate you even more. That acrid, venomous kind of hate too.

I could go for some bacon right about now...
It has the same tune as the conga song

"Bacon bacon ba-CON!" over and over. Then she says "Mmmm bacon".

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, sounds ok on the surface, but there may be a qualifier...

are you talking about canadian bacon?

'cause that's just ham, really.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
MMike said:
I'd never heard of canadian bacon unitl I went to the US..

Bacon is bacon.
BULLSH!T... WE IN THE STATES HAVE BACON you in Canadia have ham that you call bacon. We in the states look up at you and say OK if you want to call it Bacon we will let you live your fantasy and we will qualify it by saying CANADIAN BACON! :mumble:

again your bacon is just ham!:mumble:

as a matter of fact the attempt at you schmoooozing up to others by using a weakness like bacon and a young child is proof of the need for more MMike hate!:redhot:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I assure you, we call bacon, bacon. And ham is ham. Americans call ham Canadian bacon, even though canadians call it ham.

brungeman said:
BULLSH!T... WE IN THE STATES HAVE BACON you in Canadia have ham that you call bacon. We in the states look up at you and say OK if you want to call it Bacon we will let you live your fantasy and we will qualify it by saying CANADIAN BACON! :mumble:

again your bacon is just ham!:mumble:

as a matter of fact the attempt at you schmoooozing up to others by using a weakness like bacon and a young child is proof of the need for more MMike hate!:redhot:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
One thing though, poutine is poutine.

They aren't disco fries or whatever else people call them in diners in the states...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Westy said:
So you use your young daughter to help sway public opinion in your favor? What a sack of crap.
:stupid: thats what I said! :thumb:

SEE below!
brungeman said:

J

JRB

Your daughter is adorable. I still wish you would toss a triple gainer into that pool. :think:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
splat said:
I think you should go up there give mmike a :nuts: then show him the proper way to do a triple gainer
I think Loco should keep repeating the only good joke he has ever come up with. People never get tired of that kind of stuff, kind of like where's the beef or talk to the hand. You can just hear it again and again, it never gets old.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Westy said:
I think Loco should keep repeating the only good joke he has ever come up with. People never get tired of that kind of stuff, kind of like where's the beef or talk to the hand. You can just hear it again and again, it never gets old.
GIT R DUN !111@@!!!!

:dead: