Quantcast

for those who have ipod nanos

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
this is a cool little product that some of you might be slightly interested in. it's a belt buckle designed to hold your nano. a friend of mine works for the company who designed this. a little interesting fact, these are the same ppl who do a lot of the design work for thomson stems and seatposts.

www.tunebuckle.com

J

JRB

Nice hot belly, but I hope you are up for the scrutiny that you are going to get for linking that. :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Jesus H.
Enough with the accessories already.
I have never seen anything like this in my life.
They now make SOCKS for your Ipod. WTF?
Seriously.

"Oh, is my little Nano's feetseys cold?"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Okay, people. We get that you own a portable music device. Just because it's popular does not make it an attractive fashion accessory.

Why must people try and integrate these things into their clothes? Guess what? 3.5" wide belt buckles are ugly. They are not more attactive just because it's an electronic device instead of a honkin' piece of silver/brass/whatever.

People really form an identity around their MP3 players. It's amazing.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Okay, people. We get that you own a portable music device. Just because it's popular does not make it an attractive fashion accessory.

Why must people try and integrate these things into their clothes? Guess what? 3.5" wide belt buckles are ugly. They are not more attactive just because it's an electronic device instead of a honkin' piece of silver/brass/whatever.

People really form an identity around their MP3 players. It's amazing.
I think "wearing" electronics is a Japanese (Asian) thing that was exported in reverse of typical American trends.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
fixed.

btw, iPods can also apparently be put to use while making music.

Was that guitar on American Inventor? Wasn't it one of the ideas that got shot down?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Transcend said:
That is the silliest thing I have seen this month. wow.
give it time...only been 3 days so far. i'm sure some other metro will come out with something worse.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
Holy crap, where the heck did you pull that from!!!
For some reason he's enjoyed posting it in a couple threads now, I'm not quite sure why he gets such a kick from it but I let him have his fun ;)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
The Toninator said:
I'm thinking about treating myself to a nano for my birthday. I've done a lot of research on Flash players and it does seem to be the best.
I've had mine a couple weeks and love it. Get a decent case for it though.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
binary visions said:
For some reason he's enjoyed posting it in a couple threads now, I'm not quite sure why he gets such a kick from it but I let him have his fun ;)
I just think cutting loose once in awhile might do ya good!

J

JRB

Transcend said:
Damn right.

Seriously tho, when I wear a belt, i scratch everything with it. Maybe I just walk with my junk out in front?
You may want to do a little more walking and a little less humping on everything, bro.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Transcend said:
That is the silliest thing I have seen this month. wow.

I woudl destroy it in about 30 secs walking into desks, doors, handlebars etc.

i'd seriously doubt that.
it's not like your collarbone or your downhill career fraser :)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
indieboy said:
i'd seriously doubt that.
it's not like your collarbone or your downhill career fraser :)
Come check out my blet buckle, and then answer. Seriously, i would have a nano destroyed in minutes if it was perched on my belt. This is especially true considering how easily they scratch and break if pressure is applied right.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
that's why the full metal one was made homey. there isn't just one model. how bout before you start trashing on stuff look fully at the product line.
the full metal jacket you're not going to break the pod through the casing.