Quantcast

For those who ride using rollers...

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Those sure are cool ! kind of pricey though, it's hard to justify rollers that are 4times more expensive than My ol Cylclops tri-fold rollers......

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I just like the idea that you could pretty much do anything at any intensity. The price isn't bad if you use it and are serious. I bought a spin bike a few years back to help me train in the winter...these are cheaper than that was.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
reflux said:
Am I the only one who has never had a problem or an issue with falling(flying?) off rollers?
I haven't had troubles in a long time, but when I first started riding rollers, I would watch bike videos and find myself starting to lean and sprint with them and would drive off the rollers without thinking!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
TreeSaw said:
I haven't had troubles in a long time, but when I first started riding rollers, I would watch bike videos and find myself starting to lean and sprint with them and would drive off the rollers without thinking!
Ahh, that would by why I've never had problems. I have always ridden my rollers to music, nothing else. Perhaps I should continue to do so for my personal safety.