Quantcast

for You hippies , and Brungeman

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It could be lower, but your brother has taste.

I'd approve but I have to shovel more out before I can give you more.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I'm a dmn hippy, and I love that van

when I went to Woodstock 94, we painted my friend's Yugo (!!!) up with the peace bird and all sorts of trippy things. People took pics. It was cool.

splat

Nam I am
Trainwreck said:
Wow, you actually made it there in a Yugo? That's as amazing as Woodstock itself!
I had a Friend, who went to woodstock 94 , and said it was overheating on teh Thruway and by the time he got to wood stock it was smoking so he just took the plates and Abandon it. and Hitched a ride home.

he had a K car

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
splat said:
I had a Friend, who went to woodstock 94 , and said it was overheating on teh Thruway and by the time he got to wood stock it was smoking so he just took the plates and Abandon it. and Hitched a ride home.

he had a K car
By the time he got to Woodstock- hey, that almost sounds like a CSNY song. Abandoning the K Car was definitely a good move on his part. Except for the toxic plastic parts it has probably rusted into it's own sub-ecosystem by now.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
SkaredShtles said:
Why do you separate the B-man from the hippies? He's a hippy. No doubt about it............... :D
take it back!!!:rofl:

wait... what constitutes a hippie in your book? :cool:

I could list the things I hate about hippies if you like?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
splat said:
this is my Brother-in-laws, it was used in a danon yogurt comercial

:drool: that is about all I can say splat!

It would take a lot of stripper to get all that paint off, and I wonder how much putty is under there:help: I love it none the less! let me know when he wants to sell!:cool:

splat

Nam I am
brungeman said:
It would take a lot of stripper to get all that paint off, and I wonder how much putty is under there:help: I love it none the less! let me know when he wants to sell!:cool:
actually no it wouldn't take much. that was all done fora television comercial ( danon yoguart ) with a water color, he drove it around like that for 2 days before just hosing it down to clean all the stuff off. and he has3 ofthem I think, and about 2 dozen Bugs ( including a 1947 , and a 1954 convertable )

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
splat said:
3 ofthem I think, and about 2 dozen Bugs ( including a 1947 , and a 1954 convertable )
Sounds like your brother-in-law doesn't fvck around.

47 hard top and a 54 convertible, that's nuts.

I take it he is probably on the samba.com?

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
brungeman said:
Are strippers particularly good at removing paint??? I thought they did more polishing. :rofl:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
pepe said:
Are strippers particularly good at removing paint??? I thought they did more polishing. :rofl:
as a matter of fact some have been known to take the chrome right off of a trailer ball hitch :rofl: