Quantcast

For you single men

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
My corneas will never recover. so bad. Suprising lack of mullets though.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
****warning below is a brain dump of useless sh*t*****

awww....and here I'll bet their mommas told them how pretty they were for a very long time...

I think I'm glad I turned that off before I found me in there some wheres ;)

Besides...isn't this kind of like the pot calling the kettle black?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
punkassean said:
Don't disgrace beautiful Baja California, Mexico like that! The ghey ass Baha men spell it with an H. :nope: :D
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me! Jeez, sorry for not keeping up with the crappy MTV music scene! :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
lol... thanks.. pretty funny.. imagine one being one of those women and seeing your picture on that video????? lol :blah:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
hooples3 said:
lol... thanks.. pretty funny.. imagine one being one of those women and seeing your picture on that video????? lol :blah:
Oh yeah? Imagine being one of the many men(and you just KNOW they're out there) who is now nervously searching for an excuse as to why they poleprodded one(or more :eek: ) of them!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
dexterq20 said:
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me! Jeez, sorry for not keeping up with the crappy MTV music scene! :D
it's not like I know this crap because I like it. It is my responsibility to know my enemy.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
LOOnatic said:
Why, you one of them?
You know, like a freudian slip Mr. Keg......
I stand a far better chance of being included on such a list myself than any lady friend of mine I've ever known! I have good taste in partners and am not to be blamed just because they didn't! :D