Quantcast

force awakens Friday gfmt

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As I dig deeper into the mess my coworker left me I realize what a giant clusterfuck things are. News to me and everyone is that we are going to be about 3 months behind on this project. This is Dow Jones Impacting.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
As I dig deeper into the mess my coworker left me I realize what a giant clusterfuck things are. News to me and everyone is that we are going to be about 3 months behind on this project. This is Dow Jones Impacting.
And who do you work for again? (Don't answer. Insider and all that)

Delivered bat, which turned out to be a big brown, to rehabilitator, who thinks she/he is going to be OK when hibernation's done, at which point the bat will be returned to this neighborhood and released.

Went for a damp ride at Sunny Hollow.

Went out to lunch with retired old farts.

Went to LBS and traded lies for a spell.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
On the topic of Star Wars, here is a random tidbit of info. There is a guy here at my work, who sold all of his Star Wars Lego sets and purchased a BMW z4.
I've heard about a guy who retired after he returned his empty beer bottles.

Also, it looks like an extended yoga pants season is with us. :drool:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd tell them "You're welcome to stay here, but I wouldn't recommend it."
I will have them sign a waiver stating that they are aware that I have random and very sharp knives in most rooms of the house. Heavy objects precariously placed a few feet of the ground and a dog that will stomp his children into the ground, and then try to sleep on top of them when he gets tired.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm on my 7th piece of pizza here at work. Not sure where its all coming from, but it sure beats being hungry. They are the little pizza square slices, but still..

Almost time to leave here before I get phatty fatfat.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A fresh dump truck full of shit just pulled up in front of the fan. Things just went from incredibly stressful to :popcorn:.

I hate controlled chaos, I thrive in anarchy. This could be very interesting.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to see the h8ful eight christmas eve....3hr and 7min run time.....