Quantcast

Ford GT

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Changleen said:
Where's that photo taken? It looks a bit like Palo Alto.
LOL if you said that out loud here you'd be lynched :rofl:

Bend, Oregon

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
narlus said:
in 10 more years will there be much of a difference?
Yeah downtown is being torn down and rebuilt at a staggering pace. The rest of the town is growing by leaps and bounds. I think it will be a very different place in just 5 more years.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Our corporate HQ is right next door to one of the first dealerships the Chairman of the Board opened. It happens to be a pretty big Ford store. There is one sitting in the showroom. They give you weird looks when you rub up against it.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
MTB_Rob_NC said:
Our corporate HQ is right next door to one of the first dealerships the Chairman of the Board opened. It happens to be a pretty big Ford store. There is one sitting in the showroom. They give you weird looks when you rub up against it.
In what way do you rub yourself up against it?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
LOL - Derek has almost the exact same picture! That guys was smoking it down Wall Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
saw one of these babies in the BK parking lot yesterday (the guy who got into it was wearing a baseball cap, ratty looking shorts and an old t shirt.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
narlus said:
saw one of these babies in the BK parking lot yesterday (the guy who got into it was wearing a baseball cap, ratty looking shorts and an old t shirt.

What kinda of Merc is that? Looks fugly...

BillT

Monkey
I love the look of the CLS and feel that is much better looking than the comparable BMW, Audi, Lexus, etc...and the fact that it has a 5.5 litre supercharged engine that pushes almost 500hp doesn't hurt its appeal either.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse

I saw this one around town the other day ... that was the best photo I could get while driving, shifting, eating, pounding a Coors, talking on my cell phone, and doing a Sodoku puzzle. In rush hour.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, that looks sweet! That is one of the few Fords I would ever consider buying. Man, that looks nice.

Although the kit can be built for a lot less money and you can go with something other than a Ford powerplant :thumb:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BeerDemon said:
Yeah downtown is being torn down and rebuilt at a staggering pace. The rest of the town is growing by leaps and bounds. I think it will be a very different place in just 5 more years.
I've been to Bend twice, but I don't recognise it.