Quantcast

forehead inflation - somehow bike related

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
These "artists" keep pushing the limits of "self expression" further and further until eventually the only thing left for them to do will be to kill themselves. I hope its televised.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
lol

Oh man, looks like a donut teleported itself in that guy's noggin.

Reminds me of that one episode of Aqua teen where shake goes to costa rica for a nosejob.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
weird.

Well, it's his body and he's not hurting anyone. Shoot, I'd rather look at some guys fat donut lookin forehead knowing he did it as an artistic expression than look at some fat persons donut lookin ass knowing it was an expression of their stupidity and lack of self control. Of course you could say that his artistic expression is also an expression of stupidity and a lack of self control.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
i saw that on another forum. i think that is the result of saline injection into the forehead. some guys inject saline into their scrotum to make it look bigger, and i guess this sucker took it to the next level.

vallEbikes

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
amherst mass
"The forehead inflation is something that I like to do for entertainment purposes, so if you would like to hire me (TV shows, advertising campaigns, fashion shows, bar mitzvahs, etc..), please do not hesitate to cotact me for my current rates."

bar mitzvahs? what parent would pay someone to do that to thier kid?

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
looking more at that site makes think about how we should just leave all of the amazingly stupid/crazy/insane/disturbed/yougetthepoint people alone because they can just go ahead and kill themselfs off before they reproduce and pass of their genes...

see kids, it's called natural selection from Darwin's theory of Evolution!

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
thats messed up.

i wonder what the ethics of the treating surgeon were... did they make sure this guy is completely aware of what he is doing??
self-mutilation/modification at that level isnt exactly that far from the boundaries of deilussional thought...

godammit, just by biting compulsively your nails you can get a doc to put you on psychotropics..... how this guy came clean out of this one??? or that lion faced guy??

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
ALEXIS_DH said:
thats messed up.

i wonder what the ethics of the treating surgeon were... did they make sure this guy is completely aware of what he is doing??
self-mutilation/modification at that level isnt exactly that far from the boundaries of deilussional thought...

godammit, just by biting compulsively your nails you can get a doc to put you on psychotropics..... how this guy came clean out of this one??? or that lion faced guy??

No surgeon, jerome does it himself. From the surgical needle record, to the saline inflation, to cutting off his own damn pinky finger.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Potroast88 said:
These "artists" keep pushing the limits of "self expression" further and further until eventually the only thing left for them to do will be to kill themselves. I hope its televised.
:stupid:

well said

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I'd like to punch that guy the forehead and watch that crap spray all over the place.
It would be great for watering my plants.