Quantcast

Forget Fontana...I'm going to Sugar!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
....that is if i can get someone to confirm that the lifts are running for bikes?

i'll check the site but if someone can verify that they're up and running then i'm definitely heading there on sat instead of fontana.

for me it's 1/2 the distance and a lot more ride time. anybody wanna join me?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
manimal said:
....that is if i can get someone to confirm that the lifts are running for bikes?

i'll check the site but if someone can verify that they're up and running then i'm definitely heading there on sat instead of fontana.

for me it's 1/2 the distance and a lot more ride time. anybody wanna join me?
you're mental. www.skisugar.com/summer . 10-5:30pm lifts are running Sat & Sun. anything else you'd like spoon fed to you? :oink:

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
i wished i woulda come, the new course was weired. fire road climb, xc. 18o turns , no burms, jumps or drops the climbing sucked on a44 t chainring in front. o well it dosent matter, its not a big race neways.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
it was a good time! it rained off and on so lizards lane was an absolute mess...but still a blast! a bunch of the hickory folks showed up.

i never made it to the very top to check out the new stuff as it was pretty wet. i know one of the hickory guys tried it and made it but said it was super sketchy.

gorrillas in the mist:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
what section was that in the vid that only jeremy made it clean? was that the cartman drop or something? i did see where the new trail is going to link straight into the first woods section near the old start. looked freshly cut and loose but i never got the chance to run it.