Quantcast

Fork grind guards

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Ive seen a few on 26'' urban bikes mounted just under the front drop outs.... and mostly on 20mm TA set ups. Any idea where to get these grind guards at?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Maybe. I just dont consider urban riding as 'freeride', but its not BMX or DJ either.

Ill post up in both topics and see if someone knows. Thanks

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
well the lounge is typically devoid of any bicycle content so this definitely ain't the place to look.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
:) :help: :mumble: :love: :redX: :dead: :drool: :angry: :nuts: :devil: :eviltongu :monkey: :nope: :confused: :stupid: :eek: :dancing: :( :heart: :o: :evil: :D :sneaky: ;) :think: :p :blah: :cool: :nopity: :rolleyes: :oink: :mad: :) :help: :mumble: :love: :redX: :dead: :drool: :angry: :nuts: :devil: :eviltongu :monkey: :nope: :confused: :stupid: :eek: :dancing: :( :heart: :o: :evil: :D :sneaky: ;) :think: :p :blah: :cool: :nopity: :rolleyes: :oink: :mad: :) :help: :mumble: :love: :redX: :dead: :drool: :angry: :nuts: :devil: :eviltongu :monkey: :nope: :confused: :stupid: :eek: :dancing: :( :heart: :o: :evil: :D :sneaky: ;) :think: :p :blah: :cool: :nopity: :rolleyes: :oink: :mad: Yeah it's pretty easy too, eh?

Urban is freeride just as much as anything. Damn freeride is such a dumb word.

J

JRB

Dumb asses!! Let the guy ask a friggin' question. If you don't know the answer, let it fall off the front page. :mad:

*try the downhill forum, bro.

*note - how often I get pissy PMs about non-relevant posting. I smell double standards.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
loco said:
Dumb asses!! Let the guy ask a friggin' question. If you don't know the answer, let it fall off the front page. :mad:

*try the downhill forum, bro.

*note - how often I get pissy PMs about non-relevant posting. I smell double standards.

Someone up there told him to ask in other forums, so we played our little game. and if you want it to fall off the front page, why did you bump it silly? Sorry, I'm going crazy finishing up this 3500 word shakespeare paper

J

JRB

I don't know why he can't ask here. If I had asked, or Brian had asked, no one would have said s**t about it. He's a n00b, so people feel the need to chastize him. Sheesh.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Just a noob on here. Been riding for over 15 years. Not so much into typing on the internet... and didnt really think there was a right spot to ask on this site. I do know it gets alot of hits so I figured someone could find a link for me. Thanks.

J

JRB

Changleen said:
I am an equal opportunity chatiser, as you well know. I take little heed of post counts.
hahaha - two years and you finally made me laugh. :thumb:

J

JRB

Boxxer said:
Just a noob on here. Been riding for over 15 years. Not so much into typing on the internet... and didnt really think there was a right spot to ask on this site. I do know it gets alot of hits so I figured someone could find a link for me. Thanks.
Check your other thread in FR, but I don't think those are what you want.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Yeah, it had nothing to do with him being a n00b, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. Damn Loco, you are just ruining all my fun tonight! I seriously am just going crazy from this week and all the stuff I have to do. Shakespeare is rotting my brain.

Boxxer, please accept my apology and I wish you the best of luck on finding your guards

J

JRB

Boxxer - maybe check Marzocchi. I see this in the D street description.

D STREET 24"
DIRT JUMPER 2
Who really offers a TRUE Dirt Jumper fork other than Marzocchi? How about a suspension fork that's geared SPECIFICALLY for a park rider who wants to run a 24" wheel with a standard 14mm peg? In every category, including dirt jumping and urban assault, Marzocchi delivers quality suspension with the latest technology. This year our dirt jumpers have external rebound adjustment , and an easy air preload. The D-Street comes with an axle that FITS any 14mm peg, and it comes with steel grind plates to protect the bottom of your drop-out.