Quantcast

Fork Lowering Instructions

basikbiker

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Northern Cali
instead of using somthing like pvc in the negative spring area try to use your leftover cut normal springs and put those pieces in the negative side.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Its not as bad as you might think. If youve turned a wrench on a bike before youll prolly be ok. Just get out a clean towel and some fresh oil before you start. Keep track of the order of parts you remove and once you get your hands in there it will seem simple.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Ok cool. I'm sure it will be easier then I think...once I actually look at my fork in person and start wrenching on it instead of trying to figure out the instructions in my head.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
No pics that I know of, do a search, I know there was a thread on here awhile back where someone actually broke down the steps with pictures.

It's really easy.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
box it up, mail it to nemesis project, drink a few beers and have it lowered tuned and ready to ride with no hassle at all.

:spam: Thanks for the referal !!
NemPro in da hizzle

Save yoursefl the trouble and send it to us and get your fork lowered properly to spec . Our travel reduction kit's also don't void your Marzocchi Warrenty !!:clapping:

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
yeaaa, but when ur paying a 100$ for a fork I'm not gonna spend 125 to get it dropped, the nemsis z1's are sick for sure if u can get the cash. Any info on the drop off's?