Quantcast

Fork on Back order!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
As some of you may have heard- My fork broke at Wenatchee last weekend. I was told that they were going to ship out the bottom piece 3 day air. When we called to get the tracking number they told us that it was on back order for who knows how long. They have to get it from Italy or something. RRRRRRRRRRR! Any body have a spare super T pro 04" laying around!!!! :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Joy, I have an older noleen DH fork. Your welcome to it as a last resort. Its not a horrid fork, just heavy. (ask Ethan, bart used to race one) Sorry to hear about the back order. Let me know if nothing else presents it self....

D

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
I have a barely used 03' sherman slider 6" travel double crown you can barrow if you need. If ya need it just ask ethan to call Tad, he knows how to get ahold of me.

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
MUTOLI said:
As some of you may have heard- My fork broke at Wenatchee last weekend. I was told that they were going to ship out the bottom piece 3 day air. When we called to get the tracking number they told us that it was on back order for who knows how long. They have to get it from Italy or something. RRRRRRRRRRR! Any body have a spare super T pro 04" laying around!!!! :D
Wow that sounds like a familiar story from the chronicle's of Marzocchi.
I'm still waiting on a fork from them that was due to arrive but has since been lost and no where to be found. Good thing Ronnie at Marzocchi is a good guy, guess they've been having problems with some of their employee's loosing items and sending stuff to the wrong places. Supposively those characters or character has since moved on and now they are playing catch up. Good luck Mutoli, wish I had an extra fork chillin' in the Garage.

~Smoke

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
wow look at all these people willing to lend out a fork.

hmmmm

Hey everyone i need to borrow a DH bike for awhile. That and a full size pick-up truck for shuttle too. And also 50 bucks for gas... yah... Can anyone help? :cool: :monkey:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Thank you everyone for being so giving. The good news is that I think I have one to barrow (Ethan found one I should say). I believe it's a shiver...It may be a bit heavier...but should get the job done.... :) Ethan is ironing out the details...I know hardley anything about forks... :rolleyes:

Thanks again everyone! You are the best. See you at the National! :thumb:

Skook- I don't have anything to give you :rolleyes: but I am willing to ride with you again soon....I think we are shooting for Tiger Wed....let me know if you want to join us!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Skooks you can ride my Rotec..........but then you would swear off MTB after that because no bike can even compare to the Mighty R. :D

Your girly Bullit will seem like a XC bike after riding my beast ;)

Seriously I would let you barrow my DH bike...but best be willing to replace stuff that breaks.

Oh and there is no way you are getting my truck. lol :D

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
Thank you everyone for being so giving. The good news is that I think I have one to barrow (Ethan found one I should say). I believe it's a shiver...It may be a bit heavier...but should get the job done.... :) Ethan is ironing out the details...I know hardley anything about forks... :rolleyes:

Thanks again everyone! You are the best. See you at the National! :thumb:

Skook- I don't have anything to give you :rolleyes: but I am willing to ride with you again soon....I think we are shooting for Tiger Wed....let me know if you want to join us!
Tiger on Wednesday hhmmmm :think: :think: ok what time I want to go. Joy if the shiver deal doesn't work out let me know and I will pull the fork off the other Big Hit (Evil Jr's), the one you tried at Wenatchee.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
evilbob said:
Tiger on Wednesday hhmmmm :think: :think: ok what time I want to go. Joy if the shiver deal doesn't work out let me know and I will pull the fork off the other Big Hit (Evil Jr's), the one you tried at Wenatchee.
Thanks,
I will let you know if it falls through and I still need to find one to use!!!! You are a life saver! :)

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
Thanks,
I will let you know if it falls through and I still need to find one to use!!!! You are a life saver! :)
:D

My plans are set for Tiger on Wednesday at 6. Are we riding up the fire road or doing the trail backwards out and back style? :thumb: :evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
evilbob said:
:D

My plans are set for Tiger on Wednesday at 6. Are we riding up the fire road or doing the trail backwards out and back style? :thumb: :evil:
Fire road up...then trails down....We will probably take off as soon as everyone shows up even if it's before 6...you may want to get there few minutes before just in case! :D