Quantcast

Former Power Ranger charged in murders

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
I caught that story the other day. Supposedly him and his girlfriend posed as potential buyers of a yacht. While out on a test drive they hit the owner of the yacht with a taser and tied him and his wife to the anchor, forced them to sign a bill of sail and then tossed them overboard. I guess being a Power Ranger didn't pay that well....what a piece of filth.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Senôr Lopez said:
I caught that story the other day. Supposedly him and his girlfriend posed as potential buyers of a yacht. While out on a test drive they hit the owner of the yacht with a taser and tied him and his wife to the anchor, forced them to sign a bill of sail and then tossed them overboard. I guess being a Power Ranger didn't pay that well....what a piece of filth.
I seriously hope this was an intentional pun...

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Not only is this a really awful thing to do (and a terrible, terrifying way to die) it seems like a really, really dumb plan. Did this dude actually think it would work? Steal a 55 foot boat?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Wait...I'm confused....That second linky said that he was being charged in a second murder....wouldn't that be the third since both the husband and wife were killed from the boat stealing??? Maybe they mean second murder case....meh...guess some people suck at math....or alliteration...or both...sigh.....

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
evidently he also forced them to sign over power of attorney which he later unsuccessfully tried to use to access their bank account. psycho.

EDIT: so evidently the CNN article is where I previously read that little tidbit. So you already know. Should read the articles before posting, asshat.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
JRogers said:
Not only is this a really awful thing to do (and a terrible, terrifying way to die) it seems like a really, really dumb plan. Did this dude actually think it would work? Steal a 55 foot boat?

This was a local story here in the Los Angeles area. It didn't really take too long for the cops to figure this one out. Basically, they just needed to find the last person who was with the couple.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
Ummm...no...mine is Ginger...
HAH! I knew it!!!

I was just about to post that your stripper name was "Cinnamon Ginger". I KNEW I had seen you somewhere before! Oh yeah, you still owe me change for that dollar bill. :evil: