Quantcast

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
I forgot to have the timing folks enter NORBA License #'s into their system :stupid: & to boot they can't download to Excel. So I'm having to manually look up each person number & then manually enter all of the information for everyone into an Excel spreadsheet. I should be able to finish it up this weekend. Sorry for the delay :monkey:

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
Going back to the Question about Ft Oglethorpe Ga (Home of Lake Winni, Ya gotta love it) Chattaboogie is my Home town (GO MOCS!!) Well, almost. Home is in Sequatchie County on Walden Ridge, which is the other side of Chattanooga from Ft Ogelthorpe.

So, What's the Question? Looking for Riding? The new Chattanooga SORBA group has a website. They are mostly XC. They came out to help work on my trails at Lewis Chapel in May. Good group, got the work done and rode. But, they were not receptive to my ideas for Freeride and DH out there.

I'd love to get something going out there, the potential is huge.

Raaar

Monkey
Sep 13, 2004
Hey what's up? I'm in Ft Oglethorpe. Not too much free ride, but some folks do an urban session on thursday nights & meet at UTC. I did, however, do some exploring over at Pigeon mtn this weekend & saw some areas with potential, but the Fa#$ing horses have destroyed most of the trails. What a shame. Still, though, if some folks happened to ride outside the lines a little there is huge potential.

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Raaar said:
Hey what's up? I'm in Ft Oglethorpe. Not too much free ride, but some folks do an urban session on thursday nights & meet at UTC. I did, however, do some exploring over at Pigeon mtn this weekend & saw some areas with potential, but the Fa#$ing horses have destroyed most of the trails. What a shame. Still, though, if some folks happened to ride outside the lines a little there is huge potential.
PM sent