Quantcast

fort william updates

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Transcend said:
So the updates are now up on transcend from Fort William. Updates will continue thoughout the weekend.

http://www.transcendmagazine.com

Click on live updates.

nice work.

fraser, you should embed at least one photo & link the gallery from your live updates... they look dull!

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
bizutch said:
look at Cedric's stem....that your work DW? or is that courtesy of you BrianP?
Thats from the good men over at Marzocchi! It is pretty nice looking.

dw

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
AlmostHeaven said:
WHOA.

can someone provide some light into what this thing is?!

(besides that it's flexy)

Looks like there's some sort of Data Aquisition device on it

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
AlmostHeaven said:
WHOA.

can someone provide some light into what this thing is?!

(besides that it's flexy)
Weird, looks like the fork has some sort of data acquisition device. Either that or a cable to release the fork from a compressed position for gate starts!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
sayndesyn said:
Yeah you're right. My bad. V-10 power must be it. Never went Paul... Got in a fender bender yesterday so I had to go to the polizei station today. And my phone is fried cause I got hit by lightening. I'm a bloody winner.
sh1t... everything all right mate ?? lemme know if ya need anything... what happened with ya car ???

are you ok ??

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
Yeah I'm fine. About a 5mph fender bender... My bumper has some scratches and the hood isn't aligned. Off to the insurance company tomorrow. Bumped into a Russian girl who was fine, but happened to develop an "arm soreness" injury by the time the Polizei arrived. I'm sure it will not be traceable by doctors. I just laughed. Her parents were on the scene within 3 minutes.... weird... Sorry to screw up the thread. Go Rennie!!