Quantcast

Fort William World Cup

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
technically yes. but that's Josh Bryceland in the full on Monster helmet. Josh is sponsored through Monster UK distribution.. while Sam (& the Monster/IH team) is sponsored direct through Monster HQ here in the states... well actually it's set up through Crown Management, who do the majority the marketing/team stuff for Monster.

the only monster you see on peatyis a sticker on the lid (under the visor is where i've seen it), a sticker on the shinguard & a hat/drink on the podium
Maybe he's wearing Bryceland's Helmet?

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Maybe he's wearing Bryceland's Helmet?

sorry, totally forgot that he made the transition over... wasn't sure what
was going on since he had his signature lid (like RC was doing w/ the stock fox lids in moto)... but yes, you're right, he's in a full on monster lid now

Last edited:

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
where have you been :shocked:

also there doin 4 piston brakes this year

looks tastey
i rode those 4 piston brakes on micayla's bike. i thought the feel of them was great but they were way too strong with 8" rotors (codes have nothing on these). Matti's mechanic was not to keen on them either: 8" was too strong, 6" got too hot, ran them with smaller xt pads and the pads got worn out in like 2 runs. . . .told me he wants to use the organic compound pads to see if that helps but they aren't available to him yet. Hopefully that kind of testing/feedback is taken into account before they are available to the public. at least that is upposed to be why the facotory teams get them first right?

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Prokop and Graves look fast

Cedric looks good also

They all advance

Last edited:

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
graves 1st. He out snapped everybody... Jeez.... He is on on ummm well Olympic form

Prokop crashed in the 1st straight. Dan got out snapped by the bmx'ers

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
4x mens final stream died on me....
I am gonna make a verizon voodoo doll.

Thanks freecaster yet again for more live action. But put the german to work anywhere but live broadcast.

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
nice way to spend an hour whilst 'working'.......cedric was all over that big double that everyone else seemed to be manualing....some good heats in there!

cesar_rojo

Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
Just been talking to Lopes this morning on Catalunya GP, he was just hanging around there as he is riding in a few days a maxiavalanche cup in Vallnord I think...

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
man I'm super stoked for Graves!!!

you got to love Rob "Prokop goes down like a sack-o-sh|t!!" hahaha.

Rafael Alvarez De Lara Lucas put on one hell of a fight....wow..

Edit: who was the German commentator?

Last edited:

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
But put the german to work anywhere but live broadcast.
geez... it was bad with his comments at the previous event, now his sarcastic remarks to the women make him even more of a jackass! that's the main thing that puts me off... that & the seemingly no knowledge of what the hell he is talking about.

but super stoked on the footage! thanks freecaster! rob is great too!

Last edited: