Quantcast

Fort William World Cup

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I don't know if all agree with me..but 4X is very boring nowadays....nobody pass nobody....I don't know what UCI should do to become 4X more interesting.

A return of dual??!!
Nowadays?
That $hit has been beat from the get go.
I'd rather watch paint drying while listening to Yanni
than watch follow the leader 4x.
Slalom.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
I think you missed the joke.

I can't remember how many times I've read "Milan said he is going for the win" as if we thought he was there for something else:crazy:
I got the "joke". He might as well stand in the start-gate and point to the finish line Babe Ruth style. :bonk:

JR,
Yanni is coming to town if you are interested!

ferrit66

Chimp
Feb 26, 2007
Long Beach
geez... it was bad with his comments at the previous event, now his sarcastic remarks to the women make him even more of a jackass! that's the main thing that puts me off... that & the seemingly no knowledge of what the hell he is talking about.

but super stoked on the footage! thanks freecaster! rob is great too!
it's called ZERO talent. or polesmoker, either will do.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Personally, I think 4x is only good for some awkward crash footage - and that one clip of the ghost-riding Sunday. It's the lack of enough GOOD courses that allow for tighter racing. Either double the riders per gate or just go back to dual-slalom.

All the same, I still respect those that participate in 4x...especially Gravesy!!!:beerjam:

May 12, 2008
Cheers dude. I love taking photos.

EDIT: Doug just called me gay for writing that. Is a bit I suppose.

Last edited:

Alloy

Monkey
Aug 13, 2004
thousand oaks, ca
I'm going take the more risky bet with Sam Hill for win. Steve Peat will take a morally devastating second place. Greg Minnaarrr will take his rightful place in 3rd. Gee Atherton will be out in 4th due to sprained pointing finger and Cedric Gracia will come out of the closet.

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
My Bet is one of the taller bigger riders, Peaty/Minnaar or even Gee, although I liked Rennie in the worlds but hesnotgoing too well tis year maybe his fitness will catch up.

If its wet Sam Hill will kick ass but I dont think this track is totally suited to him, so I go for Peaty.

hey is it on freecaster in the USA?