Quantcast

Fort William World Cup

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Nope, only this.
http://www.descent-world.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=130&task=view&id=838

Should shave several seconds off the times as it takes out 20m of flat sprint and allows a lot more speed to be carried into the last section.
Which basically means it cuts out the one section where Sam Hill lost time to Gee-Bag last year, so instead of Sam having to chomp on the cranks with his sticks he can carry all the speed onto the motorway and keep spinning...........racin' is gonna be all ****s and giggles this weekend.

Peaty I think! Minnaar has some guns this year too. Ohh canny waite!

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
I also think Minnaar is going to give Hill a good fight this weekend...
Yeah he wants to win so bad, you could see how gutted he was in Andorra when Sam was up at the split...................again. Golden time in DH me thinks, 10-12 guys capable of podiums. Hunger everywhere. Makes for good viewage.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Hey Fraser, I see the Mojo team's skinsuits have arrived. I bet Biluk is psyched for the chance to flaunt his moose knuckle.

Last edited:

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Yeah he wants to win so bad, you could see how gutted he was in Andorra when Sam was up at the split...................again. Golden time in DH me thinks, 10-12 guys capable of podiums. Hunger everywhere. Makes for good viewage.
Agreed. It should be an awesome race this weekend. Cedric should be a contender as well since he seems to do well at Ft. William.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Whaaha.. I miss LitterOTB so I can cast my vote on the surprise winner the crystal ball informed me of this morning. I won't mention any names but I can tell you I was sewing and looking for something in the haystack when it came to me.

I'm extremely grateful for the footage and that side-by-side thing with Sam and Gee was awesome. However...(vent on) I hope they find someone other than the drunken band of misfits to announce the women's races. Especially that toothbrush holder guy, yeeesh. If you fellas like the blundering shouting over each other and rude comments for yourselves, that's fine but ew and yawn.

I'd pay an additional $5 (to the previously offered five buck subscription suggestion) if it helped pay for someone more dynamic and respectful in the booth. Mike from The Fix and Full Trucker have proven their mettle, let's get them in there. And I heard Tara did a kick ass job on the mic at Sea Otter. Surely they can all fake some Euro accents to please the UCI. big smilie! (vent off)

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
hopefully cedric gets back in there!!!!

"when see you racer like this, you just wanna retire"

"segway duuuude is a faggot! get out of here faggot!"

"bling bling pants yea"

"my moneys on gee, goo gee! look at him go"

"look at him pedalling! 2 cranks inbetween turns"

"look at his head its already at the next corner, boom, booom, boom"

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Don't worry buddy, I just edited a 4+ minute video of ALL riding killer, no interview filler. :thumb:

As long as the interweb tubes arent clogged it shall be up tomorrow morning.
I knew I could count on your Justin! :banana: I'll be up bright and early looking for it ;)

Last edited:

j-posch

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
The commentary is the best bit. I have a few women friends who watch it and love it. Its Rob Warner, he rips everyone, not just the women, its all light hearted banter. I'm going to watch at fort bill and am a bit gutted I'll miss the freecaster broadcast. Do you really want another commentator as slow and boring as the other guy? On all the forums I have been on people love the commentary.

Last edited: