Quantcast

forum virgin.

JESkeets

Radio God
Apr 10, 2003
Toronto, Canada
I feel lost and scared in this new huge world called Ridemonkey.

It actually reminds me of the time I got lost in a mall from my mother.

I ended up getting locked inside the mall all night. Scary stuff. I just managed to survive by eating purple Playdo, and I ammused myself by seeing how fast I could spin in comfortable office chairs.

Needless to say that was the last time my mom took me to the mall without a two foot bungee cord attached from my neck to her wrist.

Wow. It's weird thinking back that far. I've grown up a lot in those three months since that dreaded 'mall incident'.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Just follow my threads and post's. I am straight shooting, informative, and never stray away from mt. bike related posts. Not like alot of the knuckleheads here who continously babble about nonsensical blather. Welcome aboard!

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by Skookum
Just follow my threads and post's. I am straight shooting, informative, and never stray away from mt. bike related posts. Not like alot of the knuckleheads here who continously babble about nonsensical blather. Welcome aboard!

ha do not believe that man ;)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Serial Midget
Screw all this nice advice. Total bullsh!t says me! Now who would need a new identity with a custom title before the first post? An evil administrator type... :think:
The plot thickens.........

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Screw all this nice advice. Total bullsh!t says me! Now who would need a new identity with a custom title before the first post? An evil administrator type... :think:
well assuming he's from toronto he's probably one of gecko's shady friends :D that's just my assumption though :cool:

Scooby Snax

Chimp
May 15, 2003
Toronto
First Post here, couldnt resist the "Forum Virgin" thread...

So Im saying hi to all, and thanks for having me... but why did they take my shoelaces when I enterd this place?

Scoob

Apr 11, 2003
The Dark Side
I've noticed that everyone else who has a custom title here (with the exceptionof the Radio God) seems to have at least 1000 posts, is this a requirement or can a custom title be had by mere mortals like myself now? :p