Quantcast

Forums Upgrade

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I've just upgraded the Forum software to it's latest version, I'm hoping this will fix many of the bugs that have been cropping up. I'm still going to be working on some little bugs, but feel free to report things here.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I think there is somthing wrong with the post timer. I'll read a thread, make a post, read an entire other thread, go to post, and get the "you have to wait 30 seconds to post" message.

either I read WAY faster than I thought, or somthings up

Thanks again for all the work you do to make this place great!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I think there is somthing wrong with the post timer. I'll read a thread, make a post, read an entire other thread, go to post, and get the "you have to wait 30 seconds to post" message.

either I read WAY faster than I thought, or somthings up

Thanks again for all the work you do to make this place great!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, I just noticed that all of these things its telling me to wait 30 seconds for end up being a double post........

I have no idea whats going on. I'm on OSX 10.4.7 with Firefox 1.5.0.2. I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary, just typing in the quick reply and pressing "Post Quick Reply"

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, I just noticed that all of these things its telling me to wait 30 seconds for end up being a double post........

I have no idea whats going on. I'm on OSX 10.4.7 with Firefox 1.5.0.2. I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary, just typing in the quick reply and pressing "Post Quick Reply"

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

quick reply isn't showing up for me either. if i quick reply and then refresh the thread the post appears but there is no indication.

on my nokia 770 with opera i was getting the error "Ok" after quick reply.