Quantcast

Found A Good Use For Electrical Tape

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, our neighborhood Trumpie has cameras and security lights that shine brighter than the sun into our (and our neighbor’s) windows whenever a car, dog, cat, Chupacabra, jackalope, or human goes by on the street. She was politely asked to chill it out, which was met with a hearty (between the lines) fuck off.
so Thursday I snuck by her camera, and applied my wonder tape to just 2/3’rds of her light’s sensor. It still goes off when she pulls in, but the sensor no longer can pick anything up from the street.
Small victories, I guess. She hasn’t caught on.
I’m a rebel.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Nope, other side of the street. But that crazy lady’s son is the County Sherriff, so no such shenanigans would be prudent.
Good god that one is a cunt.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Jackson is actually MUCH more civil than the rest of the state, for good or bad. They are outnumbered.
any point in the year when there are not tourists there 24/7...365 ,days a year...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Too much collateral damage with the other neighbors. Besides, every one of her windows is completely blackout shaded, you can see Fox News on through the cracks. She no give a fuckie. What I did is working...stealthily