Quantcast

Found out a very close friend is getting married.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Her mom was over at my parents for a big Holiday dinner and she mentioned how he daughter just got engaged.

Well the odd thing (to me) was the my Aunt alluded to the fact that she's going to be having sex for the first time on her Honeymoon. It was weird enough to hear my Aunt talk about sex but it was even weirder to think my cousin would be doing it for the first time at 25.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I could not have imagined only humping one chick in my life.

Aside from that does this still happen and does it happen more than I realize??

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
The "Mom" is saying that her daughter is 25 and hasn't had sex yet, not the daughter. Ask the daughter and I bet you get a different answer.
Ask the daughter when Mom's not around though, it might be a bit akward:busted:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
The "Mom" is saying that her daughter is 25 and hasn't had sex yet, not the daughter. Ask the daughter and I bet you get a different answer.
They're real into the whole Christian fundamentalism thing and I could totally see her daughter not having had sex till marriage. But while I could see it I guess I would have just assumed that she would have had it since nobody really follows Christianity that well.

Guess I was mistaken...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Or, insist on a close personal physical examination to determine the truth yourself...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Or, insist on a close personal physical examination to determine the truth yourself...
Ok well lets just say that her mom was telling the truth.

I don't so much care about the truth of the story just that fact that it could happen.

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
They're real into the whole Christian fundamentalism thing and I could totally see her daughter not having had sex till marriage. But while I could see it I guess I would have just assumed that she would have had it since nobody really follows Christianity that well.
Guess I was mistaken...
If she went to college she's no virgin.
If they are really die hard Christians they can only have sex to propagate. sux to believe in religion doesn't it

Christians really believe in that purity sh!t, my sister was all proud of being a virgin when she got married at 27.

Scary to think about not having sex till you get married though, I am not getting married for a long time but I am not giving up my sex life

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
$5 that she's getting married solely for the fact that she can finally do it. It's too bad she'll have regretted waiting so long when she's on husband number three.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Stosh...this kind of thing probably happens more often than people like to think. If it works for them, then good for them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Stosh...this kind of thing probably happens more often than people like to think. If it works for them, then good for them.
I'm sure it does.... and I'm glad it works for them. I guess the thought of it stuck in my head for days and I kept trying to imagine it but I just couldn't.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
When I was in Sao Paulo there was this one street with a bunch of hot college girls hanging out on the sidewalk. When I asked the doorman at the hotel what was the deal he told me they were all poor girls from the interior working their way through college. But they were catholic working girls that were saving themselves for marriage and were PIIHB only.
That clinches it, I'm going to Brasil.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
That clinches it, I'm going to Brasil.
And pay for it??? If this thread teaches us anything its Christian colleges are ripe for the picking. A little theology over a bottle o' Boones....next thing you know she's biting bedsheets:pirate2:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
And pay for it??? If this thread teaches us anything its Christian colleges are ripe for the picking. A little theology over a bottle o' Boones....next thing you know she's biting bedsheets:pirate2:
Nice consonance!

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
I have some friends that pulled off the virgin 'til marriage thing and they're all still married- even those who got married at 23. I'm actually jealous b/c it must be kind of cool not having to think about each other's past and stufff- (anyone that denies they never thought about each other's pasts are just lying). That's the beauty of life, you live it anyway you want and one way isn't the best for all- some of us dumber ones need to live and learn.

That does sound like one hell of a national lampoons dinner though:)

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
I have to admit I was tempted, they were hot. Luckily my fear of herpes and spending money took over.
Never been there, but hear there are many extremes from super brazilian christians to all the poor street youth getting high on paint fumes doing anytjing for another huff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Which took over more so?
Actually I had a serious girlfriend at the time so dedication trumped them all. Of course I later found out while I was gone she was getting boned by the chef at the restaurant she worked at.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Actually I had a serious girlfriend at the time so dedication trumped them all. Of course I later found out while I was gone she was boning the chef at the restaurant she worked at.
Red Lobster?