Quantcast

Found some new trails!!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
A friend told me to check out Allaire state park in NJ , that they are decent trails. So I go , and they were ok, trails just to ride fast on, no major climbs nor decents.. I t was nice to just ride at a good clip but there was nothing techinal about the place.. so we got bored quickly... Until....
we run into a kid who has a flat without a tube.. I give up a tube in change for him letting us know where some techiniucal stuff was... Bingo we found it paradise... a lot of Man-made stuff, banked turns, log briges, some 10ft in the air.. jumps of all sizes.. it was such a playground!!!! Unfortunately it was getting late as we found it and had to start getting back so we only played for like a half hour. but trust me we will be back... here are some pics... but definately not enough <my battery died> I promise more pics of the technical stuff soon

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
something tells me the kid who showed you where these trails are probably wouldn't have done that if he knew you were gonna post pics of them on the skinternet