Mar 8, 2004
NY
HELP!!! SCAM!! Anyone live in Virgina?

Price - $0 USD
Email - gobig511 - Comrad510@aol.com
Location - Monument, Colorado, United States
Phone -
Last updated - 05/10/2004 at 23:11
Description - hey I am actually willing to pay a little money for your help. I was scammed. Tristan Stevenson (that was the name he gave me) decided to trade bikes with me. My super 8 for his karpiel armageddon. I sent my bike to his address, but he never sent his bike! He hasn't returned any of my emails. The address that I sent the bike to was 22017 Manning Square Dulles, VA 20166. If you know this person, please let me know, like I said, I am willing to pay, I just want my bike back. Thanks for your help!
Report Abuse

It upset's(or pisses me off) me when i see stuff like this.:angry:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That blows but did the guy seriously think he was going to get a Karpiel Armageddon for a Super 8? He didn't think there was something fishy going on there?

Hey, I'll trade my Imperial frame to someone for their Surly Instigator frame.. Just ship your frame to me and I promise I'll get my Imperial out the next day...

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Ya I'm with you there. Sucks either way.
It's things like this that keep me from buying online. If it's more than 5 hours from me I don't do it. I can always drive there and and start smacking people around:devil:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
somebody needs to drive over to VA and Respect that foo'. I wouldn't let nobody disRespect me like dat! specially where my bikes is koncerned:nope: