Quantcast

Found wheel

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
skatetokil said:
who loses a whole wheel?
Had a friend do it one time. We did the ride. Sampled some of the local homegrown as we where packing the truck. he left his front wheel leaning agaist my truck and we took off. Didnt realise it till we got home. He had a quick buzz kill and rushed back to the trail. He got lucky it was still there

i-ride

Monkey
May 12, 2006
Frederick
dirtydirtysouf said:
it was me............lets see.....its a round rim with spokes and has a round tire on it.....did i win:rofl:
this is pretty much the response i've gotten on each forum:D good try! it's cool running into some good schwag at the trail head and not feeling guilty about keeping it!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
i-ride said:
this is pretty much the response i've gotten on each forum:D good try! it's cool running into some good schwag at the trail head and not feeling guilty about keeping it!
Props to you for at least trying to find the owner. If noone steps up you did your best. If some one claims it you are the hero of the day. Either way you win

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
You know what is worse than leaving your wheel at the trail head? Leaving your wife's wheel at the trail head. I did that once. Not good.

Good luck finding the owner. Did you post up on MORE?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Birdwang and I left Richmond one day to go up to my moms house on the way to the shed. When we unpacked the house he looked at me and asked me where his wheel was.

It was leaning on his car, in Richmond, where he left it when I came to pick it up! DOH!

I left my whole bike in the woods at the shed once, in 4 or 5 pieces........

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
How high were you to leave a wheel?
And do you mind sharing the next monkey fest? You know, for the pain....