Quantcast

four out of fiveFour out of five dentists prefer cavities over Bush.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think it's the realization by the sheeple that things might actually IMPROVE in a year or two.

After a while, the sucking sound is so loud you don't notice.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
According to a new survey released today, Bush has reached uncharted territory in presidential approval ratings:

Bush at 19% Approval Rating

Are you more amazed that it's gotten this low or that it took so long?
American Research Group said:
Sample Size: 1,100 completed telephone interviews among a random sample of all adults age 18 and older living in telephone households in the continental United States.
compare this with legitimate polls, as collected at http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

seriously? do you think bush is polling worse than nixon?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
my poll is more entertaining ;)
i found your thread title to be pretty entertaining as well.

which i guess demonstrates it's kind of hard to type w/ one hand while wacking off to a bush hit piece. what i'm wondering is: will you reach full feminization before bush leaves office? if so, this could bode ill for you.

just make sure you get the full upgrade

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Over a thousand is actually not a bad sample size. The margin of error doesn't shrink much after that.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
doing some googling of news/blog aggregators, ARG is exclusively cited. maybe their on to something, or maybe this is a glitch.

although, he'd poll around 2% on the monkey with a MoE -/+3%

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Stinkle's right. At minimum this is flawed as a telephone only poll for the reasons L'Opie himself has cited in the past.

Still, he ain't popular.