Quantcast

fournales disc mount scam!

retroman

Chimp
Jul 9, 2007
there is a post in pictures of old and obscure full suspension mountain bikes by user just james . it was offering a rare look fournales disc mount. i contacted this user, we agreed terms and i paid him by paypal as i live in a different country. that was 6 weeks ago. Since that moment i have heard nothing from the guy. At this point in time all I dcan say is do not trust Just James. He has links to Veltec and i will be soon trying to contact him through the company links. I thought american mountain bikers were ok, wow was i wrong about this one! :ban:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I suspect there is an issue beyond his control if this is true. He is certainly one person that I would trust without a doubt, based on several years of seeing his personality here.

I am more than confident that you will work things out.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Also if you live in a country overseas it will take a while to get to you and it might be being processed in customs of your country too.

retroman

Chimp
Jul 9, 2007
so why no responses to any e-mails and over 6 weeks to send a part!!! in that time i have recieved a set of mavic xl wheels from the states and various other parts from the US. granted if you know the guy he may be cool with you but i can only state what i think from my experiences.