Fox DHX 5.0

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Fox DHX 5.0 brand spanking new
9.5" eye to eye
3.0" stroke

$350 Can deliver @ beacon this weekend (prefered method), or be shipped.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
Look are you gonna buy my frickin shock or what?
Hey, you don't need to get all snippy there tough guy! I was just asking you a frickin' quistion!

So will you trade for a RST Mozo fork or perhaps a set of Bio pace chainrings? :thumb:

two1 said:
Look are you gonna buy my frickin shock or what?
I hear its really a rockshock shock with a FOX sticker from the kids department at JCpennys, that you stole of a tee-shirt from a single mother that lives in grahm trying to make her kid with the bleech blonde mullet and the half eatin Jr Bacon Cheese burger look cooler than he is, :evil:

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
How did you know? I need those bio rings bad, but I also need a helmet cover for my xc lid. Are you going to beacon?

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
bibs said:
I hear its really a rockshock shock with a FOX sticker from the kids department at JCpennys, that you stole of a tee-shirt from a single mother that lives in grahm trying to make her kid with the bleech blonde mullet and the half eatin Jr Bacon Cheese burger look cooler than he is, :evil:
Thats sweet!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
two1 said:
How did you know? I need those bio rings bad, but I also need a helmet cover for my xc lid. Are you going to beacon?
I have some XT platform beartrap pedals, suntour thumb shifters and a U brake to go along with those rings......

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
oly said:
man what a bunch of loosers we are.......dont we have anything better to do?
nope, kids are sleeping...so I'm just working on my bike and trying to sell a shock! Where else do chairlift ideas and whatnot come from? sheeesh

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
well, i went and poached Ft lewis trail with a Psycho. It was pretty cool. Fun twisty (lk sawyer-ish) trail that opened into some nice big woods style. Did an hour loop and coulda ridden alot more.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
well, i went and poached Ft lewis trail with a Psycho. It was pretty cool. Fun twisty (lk sawyer-ish) trail that opened into some nice big woods style. Did an hour loop and coulda ridden alot more.
We should hit that soon! :dancing: