Quantcast

Fox DHX5.0 - oil leak

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
There have been a few of these but given the numbers of shocks out there I don't think it's a huge problem. Sure it's a pain for those that have the problem but crap happens. Contact Fox warranty/customer service and they should hook you up.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
wouldnt a phone call be a better idea? You dont know how long it may take for them to get to your mail, unless you have a direct address to someone inside. With a call you get through, get help, and have a solution fast.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
What is their warranty dept email address?
Call them, it's faster.

In the US, call 1-800-FOX-SHOX for a Return Authorization number. For our international customers, please click here to find an authorized FOX RACING SHOX service center near you. FOX Racing Shox reserves the right to all final warranty or non-warranty decisions

9point5MY

Chimp
Aug 25, 2005
They dont reply me at all.I am very mad with their services...very poor.If anyone from Fox Racing here,kindly contact me please

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Well I had a similar problem with my shock-it was leaking oil at the blue pro pedal knob. I took it down to them at a race and they had seen this before, i guess its a seal that was bad but anyways they fixed it.