Quantcast

Fox Factory Protune

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
you are outside of the MTBR turner forum, so I guess all bets are off.
Yeah my years of 'gushing' over trailbikes that I never bought because I thought they were too steep and too high, and going over linkages on the dh bikes that I thought weren't that great as they came stock IN the mtbr turner forum don't get factored in I guess.

Definitely a totally different person when I'm posting over there. No question.:rolleyes:

I give you free permission to shoot me if I ever buy a sultan. I promise you that.:thumb:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
won't matter, you'll be dead inside by that point anyways
True true.

I care way more about this fox tune than this other BS anyway.

No more hijacking. Sorry for starting it.

I can't watch those vids from work, is there any mention of expanding the exchange port between the shock body and the reservoir? Especially with regards to the dhx5.0 dampers.... I know that's something push has traditionally done and those dhx5.0s aren't cool anymore so getting a cheap one and getting this tune sounds pretty interesting.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Definitely a totally different person when I'm posting over there. No question.:rolleyes:
sorry, that was meant as a tongue-in-cheek comment about the turner forum...ie by not actively participating solely in that forum (and nowhere else) ruins the idea that you're being a homer...internet sarcasm...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Now let's talk about fluids, shaft diameters and widened orifices!
now that's the RM I know and love, a bunch of dudes standing around talking about....wait what?

I think I might guinea pig this. Cheaper than a new frame or shock. They should have some good info on the sunday leverage rate by now.