Quantcast

Fox Race Support - need name

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Anyone know the name of the guy who handles Fox's race support at all the US/Canada races. That's him in the picture. He's the one who gets the rig to the race and does an awesome job of getting everyone's suspension dialed in for the weekend. I know his first name is Mike, anyone know his last name?

Thanks in advance!

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
That guy is tight he pulled his huge trailor infront of my shop came in and gave me the 411 on whats going on in the fox suspension world. He knew everything like he had built it himself it was rediculous.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
yea except they wont work on anyones stuff at races unless they are pro and even sometimes they wont do that

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
wydopen said:
yea except they wont work on anyones stuff at races unless they are pro and even sometimes they wont do that

Huh? They were working on a ton of non pro bikes at Park City, and for free.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
really?? i asked before and got a big NO..also at SO before carlin was on the clump team they refused to work on his blown shock mabye they were just swamped

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
wydopen said:
Erm, you thinking of rockshox?

Fox is reknowned for working on ANYONE'S shock at races. You don't even have to be racing normally, and they will pimp your ride.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
wydopen - it's good policy to get your shock to them early - the earlier the better! They are always willing to help you out if you work with them just the smallest bit :)

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
Beast said:
wydopen - it's good policy to get your shock to them early - the earlier the better! They are always willing to help you out if you work with them just the smallest bit :)
yea it was during SO and im sure they were pretty busy at the time

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
who's the "go to" man at Fox to talk to?

I find Ronnie to be very very knowledgeable at marzocchi and when I can't find a answer it's him I call.

Bobby at manitou is also very helpful in time of need.

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
that guy worked on my bike at mammoth nationals over the summer he new so much, and trust me in notthing close to proffesional