Quantcast

Fox & TLD fit

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
The fox feel a little flimsy but comfortable, the tld motos are spot on. Tough but not harsh on the rub areas and definently baggy enough for armor under and no hang ups.
I looked at the fox and Oakley's tried them on along with the mots and now have last years motos, this years motos and the rev pants as well.
TLD makes a great product that flows really well.

TLD was my choice based on wear, fit, flow, durability etc...

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
thats the way that my 05 motos are. that was probly the best 75$ ive ever spend on an article of clothing. durable and very comfortable.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
yeah i went up a size for my tld shorts i wear a 32 in normal pants, I bought the motos in 34 and they are just about right, still just a tad on the tight side. Wearing compression shorts instead of boxers underneathe they are perfect.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
yeah i went up a size for my tld shorts i wear a 32 in normal pants, I bought the motos in 34 and they are just about right, still just a tad on the tight side. Wearing compression shorts instead of boxers underneathe they are perfect.
True dat, my 34 TLD Motos fit just like casual 32 shorts would. And it's called spandex Jon, not compression shorts.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
From wiki
Compression shorts are an undergarment usually worn by athletes. They are form-fitting and when worn cover the athlete's waist to mid or lower thigh. These garments are often made from a spandex-type material, similar to cycling shorts.[1]

The main benefits of compression shorts are that they keep the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain, chafing and rashes, and to wick sweat away from the body. In addition, there is some evidence that compression shorts may enhance athletic performance. [2]

spandex is a material not a specific item. dic

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Good point, when getting the TLD's buy them a size up. They have removable hip pads and itll allow you to wear padded skiinies underneath if you need too!

07's are baggier, a little longer with no stretch material on inseam area.= flows very well no complaints, Id buy em again.
08's are a little slimmer in leg cuff (not much) a little shorter and have a really cool stretch material in the crotch area thats works great. Id buy them again as well.

I don't like helmets, clothes that rub or goggles that fog so I basically want to ride naked and TLD is the next best thing! :D