Quantcast

fox vanila 36 a-c

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
I can't find it anywhere I have looked or searched, I am asking about the coil 160mm one.

thank you.

dhmtbj

Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Boston
I didn't realize you were asking that...most other people probably didn't either...though my link still could apply. Go-ride has them so you could call and ask them to measure it :thumb:

SkullCrack

Monkey
Sep 3, 2004
PNW
joelsman said:
I can't find it anywhere I have looked or searched, I am asking about the coil 160mm one.

thank you.
The 36 Talas' A-C is 535mm, so I'm guessing the 36 Van with 10mm more travel would have an A-C around 545mm.

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
nor cal
I would assume he was talking about the Van36.
Still not likely to be any stiffer than the Talas36, same fork, different internals....

gonzostrike

Monkey
May 21, 2002
Montana
LOOnatic said:
Hardly .....the vanilla isn't even through axle and has smaller diameter stanctions.
Please try to inform yourself better before giving advice to others.
you have just embarrassed yourself. the 36VAN is thru-axle with 36mm stanchions.

you can apologize now.

gonzostrike said:
you have just embarrassed yourself. the 36VAN is thru-axle with 36mm stanchions.

you can apologize now.

The vanilla is another fork and the VAN is a version of the 36.
Semantics? Whatever.....
For reference go to the go-ride site and check it out.
Vanilla and VAN are not the same thing bro.

In any event the VAN 36 really wants to go on my bike. :dancing:

Edit: I accept your apology,if not i'll take your 36 :D

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
gonzostrike said:

you can apologize now.
To who? zmtber said vanilla not van36. One would assume he was referring to the 32mm vanilla, so Loo's comment was not off-base at all :nuts: