Quantcast

Foxboro Day 2

splat

Nam I am
Well So me and the Silver turtle ( dirtrider2 ) decided riding was so good there lets do it again.

this time we were goign to start from the Microwave tower. as we were driving ther ewe Give Jeff ( Milford Bike owner a call and he is going to meet us but later )

so we get there go do a loop with plane to be back to meet Jeff.

After Being on his hard tail Yesterday the Turtle is looking ofr some Air!

starting off small

a Little Bit bigger

he did a small one I didn't even have my camera out for and he crashed on it !! he is suppose to tell me these things ahead of time !!

Well got back to teh car just as Jeff was pulling in. Jeff gets his Bike out and Doesn't even go 100 Feet and his Chain jumps in between the cassette and spokes , and its not coming out . fortunaly Jeff did not havea long wak back. but it still sucked !

while we were waiting though , BillE, No Skills , BonsiaMan, Beauster, Nate and Adam show up , so we decided to tail along with them .

Beauster Getting warmed up

The turtle Following

Beau

Adam on a roller

No Skills off to teh side

No skills down some tricky rocks

Nate down a roll

Alan down another fun Down

BillE Same Place

Adam on a drop

No Skills same drop different angle

the turtle on a drop

a Stupid rocky decent

Well No sKills brought us over to a BIG drop

First up the Silver turtle

Beay

and NoSkills

Buyt the turtle said the tree that was "looking " at him was messing with his mind as he approached the las t drop

Bonsiaman crossing a stream

and fianlly Bonsiaman on a Tree ride

was a long ride but lots of fun!!

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
My ribs'll be feeling that crash from that 2 footer for a while!!! My chest kept getting tighter and tighter all day. I was having trouble breathing for most of the ride! Oh well, fun day with some good riders.

Dave