Quantcast

FR/AM 29ers?

Dethklok

Monkey
Jul 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
ok so I was wondering who out there is riding a 29er for all mountain and a little freeride? I am considering building up a full suspension rig and love the big wheels. Right now I am considering a stumpjumper FSR?

Dethklok

Monkey
Jul 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
I knew about the niner and had heard about lenz but never really checked it out, def a ****in sick rig, but I was looking for something I can still pedal so I guess the WFO is pretty much my only option I was hoping for some more tho...too bad specialized doesnt make an SX Trail 9er or something similar :rant:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I knew about the niner and had heard about lenz but never really checked it out, def a ****in sick rig, but I was looking for something I can still pedal so I guess the WFO is pretty much my only option I was hoping for some more tho...too bad specialized doesnt make an SX Trail 9er or something similar :rant:

Why couldn't you pedal the Lunch-Box? That looks like a pretty sick ride!!

Dethklok

Monkey
Jul 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
oh wait the lunch box would probally pedal pretty decently, I was thinking of the PBJ with 8" of travel.

The Spankster def caught my eye on their site, but I was wondering if the geo specs they listed were only for the 26" version? the pic looks likes a 26, ide really like to see a good pic of the 29er version