Quantcast

FR-Cup #2! lets see some pics!!

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
yeah I only spotted one pic of me from practice... I remember seeing 3 photographers on the sport course during the race. Would love to see some pics!

425, white top, green sunday

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
#160 (aka - Mission 3 w/ Mountain Dew in bottle cage during race run).

Killer shots from what I've seen so far. I haven't really browsed thru that many either, so I still have more to check out. WOO-HOO!

BTW - My camera is getting repaired, so I didn't get any shots from the weekend this time around. Much sadness.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
#160 (aka - Mission 3 w/ Mountain Dew in bottle cage during race run).

Killer shots from what I've seen so far. I haven't really browsed thru that many either, so I still have more to check out. WOO-HOO!

BTW - My camera is getting repaired, so I didn't get any shots from the weekend this time around. Much sadness.

LOSER !!!!!!! What the hell are you thinking

jaffro

Chimp
Jan 6, 2005
Seattle
Anyone take any shots of the sport course/riders? #127? I think justice took all the attention, but double bypass was all sorts of sick as well

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
THESE ARE VIDEO GRABS..........

Oh yeah... I have a quick edit of the Fluidride Cup #2 Dual Slalom that we will be showing before the premier of ENDUB EMPIRE along with highlights from the DVD EXTRAS and other stuff.
Just a bonus to show up and on-time, you slackers....

If you raced the DS you are in this edit....

See ya tomorrow night. I have some stuff I gotta get done.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
I forgot to mention. Right click and save the larger format file to your hard drive. It's a much better watch. It's actually full screen.