Quantcast

FR/ DH in Colorado Springs?

Phrorider

Chimp
Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
23, just moved to the area from VA and I'm looking for some likeminded longtravel fellows to go riding with. I've heard that ppl shuttle on Pipeline, that there's some runs in Cheyenne Canyon and a freeride park going up in Red Rock? Where's that? Also are there any ladder trails around in this area? If anyone's going out sometime over the weekend or in the evenings during the week after 6 (I just landed a 10-6 at a local bike shop which i'm super stoaked about so I gotta do that during the day and on sat. too which is kinda a bummer but I mean at least i'm employed now and not working for the man) yeah so if you don't mind an eastcoast tagalong let me know, I love to get up w/ ya'll

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
Phrorider said:
23, just moved to the area from VA and I'm looking for some likeminded longtravel fellows to go riding with. I've heard that ppl shuttle on Pipeline, that there's some runs in Cheyenne Canyon and a freeride park going up in Red Rock? Where's that? Also are there any ladder trails around in this area? If anyone's going out sometime over the weekend or in the evenings during the week after 6 (I just landed a 10-6 at a local bike shop which i'm super stoaked about so I gotta do that during the day and on sat. too which is kinda a bummer but I mean at least i'm employed now and not working for the man) yeah so if you don't mind an eastcoast tagalong let me know, I love to get up w/ ya'll
Come on man these aint no personal ads...

We're meeting tomorrow morning at the Trex lot i-70 and Morrison Exit outside of denver and heading to Keystone. Join mtbr.com for local Rides. We post rides on there all the time

There's a tues shuttle down on the pipleline area all the info is on mtbr

dwj

Chimp
Jan 5, 2005
colorado
pipeline and pikes peak are the two main shuttle runs that are worth the time and effort. there is a tuesday night shuttle that leaves from bristol brewing co. at 6pm. some people ride full on dh rigs others ride hardtails, the trail isn't very difficult, but it is always a good time. there really aren't any bridges in the area worth mentioning, there are plenty of good drops, gaps, and jumps on the various trails. palmer park is excellent for drops and steep roll in lines, but it involves pedaling. although not dh related there is also a bicycle pubcrawl that leaves from wooglin's deli downtown on thursday night at 9pm.

and like mister skillz mentioned check out http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70 they are more into group rides and sharing there feelings over there.