Quantcast

fr/dh in GA? where oh where?

carpe_simius

Chimp
Mar 19, 2004
conyers, ga
howdy all. [man it sucks that you can't type "howdy" with the southr'n accent that i'd have said it with. typed it just kinda looks hoakey] but i digress.

im a 15 yr old xc guy who wants to do some FR type stuff. i live like 5 min. from the Horse Park where i ride most of the time. i want to know where do you georgia huckers ride? im wanting to build some ramps, ladders, teeter-totters[see-saws whatever they're called] and the likes but i wanna know where i can try it first and learn a little before i kill myself in my own back yard.

do y'all go to n'rth ga and wnc to ride or what?

i mean c'mon help a guy out.hehe

lee

GiantAC1dh

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Georgia
Originally posted by carpe_simius
howdy all. [man it sucks that you can't type "howdy" with the southr'n accent that i'd have said it with. typed it just kinda looks hoakey] but i digress.

im a 15 yr old xc guy who wants to do some FR type stuff. i live like 5 min. from the Horse Park where i ride most of the time. i want to know where do you georgia huckers ride? im wanting to build some ramps, ladders, teeter-totters[see-saws whatever they're called] and the likes but i wanna know where i can try it first and learn a little before i kill myself in my own back yard.

do y'all go to n'rth ga and wnc to ride or what?

i mean c'mon help a guy out.hehe

lee
The event that sputneck was talking about is going to be at the Horse Park trails in Conyers. Its supposed to have everything that you are talking about. Yet I heard you have to be at least 18 to ride. maybe you can pull some strings. Do a backflip or something. Maybe then you can ride.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Originally posted by GiantAC1dh
Yeah I turned 18 last year. Thats why I'm racing expert DH and DS this year.
Punk.
There may be another 15x bmxer besides Peter at etsu. The kid is out of Charlotte and races on the same team as Katie.
He's pretty fast on the 20" and I had he and his dad talked into going. I'll probably have Peter race JrX in DS and Sr. Ex in MtnX. That will depend on how many Jrs show up for the MtnX.
Too bad you can't make saturday. And a DJ contest after the race!
Gonna be a good time. I'm trying to talk Alex's dad into going so I can drink profusely after I'm eliminated:D