Quantcast

frame help again :(

nakedenergy

Chimp
Jul 22, 2008
im new to dirtjumping, and i also posted a thread about what kind of frames you guys recommended- in the past. So, i have decided to go against getting a cromo frame for dirtjumping.

now i would like to know what would be a good aluminum dirtjump frame to get. my limit on a frame is $750us. i want something that is strong- cuz im a clumsy guy.

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
lets see

superco charger
black market mob
black market riot
transition trail or park
ns suburban
tonic fab fall guy

all depends on what geo you want
those are most of the top of the line frames so check them out

Vlad

Chimp
Jun 16, 2007
Sinister makes some nice looking bikes. I've never ridden one, so I can't really recommend it.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
11-74?

:rofl:

anyway, I would tell you to get a cromo frame like a Transition Trail or Park... from personal experience it will do everything you want it to and then some! relatively inexpesive as well! I know you said you were looking to get a aluminum, but I didn't read anything in that other thread that was steering you in that direction!

just sayin. lots of nice stuff out there! Good luck and keep us posted. are you hooked up with the DC-street crew?

nakedenergy

Chimp
Jul 22, 2008
what other aluminum frames are there with good geometry, other than sinister dna. I do find the dna interesting- but i did come across identity bikes, how are those?

Also, who are the DC-Street Crew? Are they in the Washington DC area?

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Let's just end it here, get a Sinister DNA and fall in love with biking all over again. You cannot go wrong with a Frank the Welder design.
Please trust me on this one, you will absolutely love it.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
what other aluminum frames are there with good geometry, other than sinister dna. I do find the dna interesting- but i did come across identity bikes, how are those?

Also, who are the DC-Street Crew? Are they in the Washington DC area?

dcstreet.com (I can't get to it and link it from work cause it is blocked) but yes they are in the DC area and there are people on there in the know about jumps etc. They are always looking for people skilled or willing with a shovel, etc.

as was stated by rufus, that Sinister is the sweetness.

F***K The Welder! :biggrin: