Quantcast

Frames.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Ok, so i decided for real what i will save for. A dj/street bike...seeing as there bulding a new skatepark just down the road i thought this whould be a good idea.

Heres the main frame im looking at

USB-Molly Maguire-But i cant seem to find a "spainsh" bb, where whould i get one of these from. I whould perfer Profiles but when i look at options for it all i see is ameircan,mid, and euro as the options.

Also any other oppions as to a good strret/dj ht. I whould not like to spend more then the 500. I also like the idea of the bmxish feel, such as this and the fallguy.

swerve76

Monkey
Aug 30, 2003
nevada
You can get cranks and a spindle, then buy a seperate spanish BB. Try your LBS or danscomp.com, empirebmx.com, or albes.com.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Ok thanks, but i still need a bit of assistance seeing as im still not sure as to what im doing..

I was jsut on Dans comp.
Here is waht i concluded i will need.

19mm Profile spindle in 5.75 length or 6?
The profile arms
and a Fly spainsh bearing kit?

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Pit,

You can always shoot me an e-mail lee@unionstreetbikes.com

Spanish bottom brackets are quite common and like the others have mentioned are available at the bmx mail-order companies or at your LBS. As a note the BB comes with bearings, the internal spacer and a couple of cone washers... unlike a MTB BB which would include a spindle.

When ordering you will need to know what cranks you will be using or intend to use; they come in two sizes 19mm and 22mm. 19mm fits Profile, Odyysesy Thermal, FSA Nasty Boys, Deity and others. 22mm fits Primo and the new FLY cranks.

A few brands of cranks come with Spanish BB's..Stolen Brand comes to mind but I know there are others.

You want either a 5.75" spindle or a 5.5" spindle.

www.unionstreetbikes.com