Quantcast

!!> Frau dray <!!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey gang
not much for the day. interviewing yesterday wore me out. I'm enticed by a likely better title at this company, but I think it's going to be less "fun" that the one I already have an offer for. analysis paralysis fr

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Work and then work party/dinner. :dead:

I shall take full advantage and expense the hour long Uber ride to the restaurant and then also the return trip. I could drive and claim mileage, which would pocket me a few dollars, but I think free drinks trumps that.

Need coffee.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Leisurely 3.5 mile before work stroll through the woods completed. Now to enjoy the mustache condensation thawing and dripping into my mouth. :drool:

Work time, but first some coffee and a grilled muffin.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
After a lot of work making the house look good for the sale I am enjoying some quiet time in my friends apartment located on the main square in the heart of Copenhagen. I got the royal theater next door and the usual German christmas shops that seems to be the new thing to have in Euro land. Nice to just chill out and get a much needed break from thinking too much.

IMG_7924.jpeg

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
took all the drugs for a back pain episode last night: acetaminophen, cyclobenzaprine, meloxicam, and wound up resorting to morphine. I'm still stoned this morning. I hate this shit.

Have a team-building exercise making meals at the food bank this afternoon. I hope I can stay standing for the duration. ugh.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Leelu Dallas multi pass

I am awake and present, doing the outboard service on the boat since evinrude decided to go bankrupt and stop selling parts or service anywhere.

in other news,

Got the bulk of my RMSS shopping done, waiting for some final touches to arrive Monday before I send it via trebuchet

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Up too early and ran out of coffee on the drive in because I forgot to top off before I left. Fail. Also out of fritters, so I need to hit Heavenly on the way home.

Fail Friday is in full swing! I'll be in the shed if anyone's looking for me. :drag:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy peoples

another WFH day. no Costco run via cargo bike today, though

up to mountains this afternoon because skiing must be done. hopefully the boiler replacement underway since Wednesday wraps up this morning with everything working eh

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
You sure? I think more people suffer from lack of thought..

Rational thoughts at least.
I mean, more people need to just chill out or zone out for a bit.

Listen to the waves of the ocean, of the air in the trees etc etc