Quantcast

@@@ Fray die @@@

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. 5hrs into packing MIL into drive back to CO and we've only actually packed 3 boxes and 2 suitcases. I have however filled 2 dumpsters and am well into the 9th black trashbag of shit for the dump. Just taking a break to breathe with my respirator off and have an ice cream bar. Cousin is on her way down to help as well. I have a ton of packing materials here and more shit being thrown away than staying.

See you fools again in a few hours.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Here. 5hrs into packing MIL into drive back to CO and we've only actually packed 3 boxes and 2 suitcases. I have however filled 2 dumpsters and am well into the 9th black trashbag of shit for the dump. Just taking a break to breathe with my respirator off and have an ice cream bar. Cousin is on her way down to help as well. I have a ton of packing materials here and more shit being thrown away than staying.

See you fools again in a few hours.
go hire some fools from the corner....give them masks and gloves....you sit in a lawn chair and give thumbs up or down to shit that gets tossed or packed....give them 150.00 each....call the expense a glitch in the spreadsheet...