Quantcast

%!%%%^ Fraydray ^%%%!%

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Excavator outside hotel room 11 floors down has not made this a good night of sleep.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

A long day yesterday installing a number of wall-mounted displays for the Honda Jet factory showroom. I can't show anything until we get the approval from them, but I can tell you this - model #0 Acura NSX was in the same room and it was pretty badass....hopefully, they'll let me post that one because it's slated to be crushed in a few months. Seriously...crushed.

Oh yeah..they had the fuselage of the jet in the showroom as a display model for you to walk-thru. IF you have 5mil and the $ for the maintenance, I say go for it. Take it from me - I worked next to a fuselage display all day, so that kind of makes me an expert now, so....

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Oil burner cleaner guy showed up 40 minutes late, that son of a bitch. So I am working from home until he finishes, then it's off to the office for another day of work bullshit.

Looks like I will be able to fit in my long-fucking-run tomorrow before winter officially arrives.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Oil burner cleaner guy showed up 40 minutes late, that son of a bitch. So I am working from home until he finishes, then it's off to the office for another day of work bullshit.

Looks like I will be able to fit in my long-fucking-run tomorrow before winter officially arrives.
Today, the part of IAB will be played by Al Swearengen....:rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Working 7-4 today, which is ok, I guess.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Almost said fuck it and went skiing with the larger child. Should have said fuck it and went skiing with the larger child.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So there has been a management change that seems to have zero fucks, so I too give zero to the cause. My pay was corrected, so all is right in the world.

Can I call it a day yet?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning primates.

We're supposed to get hit with 12-18" of snow from Saturday to Sunday. I'm definitely happy that this is happening over the weekend instead of in the middle of the week and having to deal with crappy commute to work in that mess.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We seriously almost left last night when I got home last night. I'm not sure Haley would have been able to ski waist deep powder though.
I didn’t answer your inquiry as to whether or not it would be “worth it” to play hooky to ski today... I just figured you’d sort it out yourself. Guess I was wrong...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I didn’t answer your inquiry as to whether or not it would be “worth it” to play hooky to ski today... I just figured you’d sort it out yourself. Guess I was wrong...
I'm still questioning if I could have made the drive... Was the road even open?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'm still questioning if I could have made the drive... Was the road even open?
The drive across I-70 to The Place Where the Beer Flows Like Wine was not uninteresting... but open. There were a few spots of Star Wars light speed snow tunnel action, had me a bit gripped when combined with the slippery road surface.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Gripped? The word is clenched. Oh, unless you were gripping onto something with your ...

<touches nose and winks>

Say no more, my friend, say no more

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The drive across I-70 to The Place Where the Beer Flows Like Wine was not uninteresting... but open. There were a few spots of Star Wars light speed snow tunnel action, had me a bit gripped when combined with the slippery road surface.
My already pushing ruined day had been fucked. Thank you.

Side note - was it Bad Judgement Wednesday bad?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My already pushing ruined day had been fucked. Thank you.

Side note - was it Bad Judgement Wednesday bad?
I honestly can't tell you... considering I was mostly drunk/asleep for the main gnarly shit that @Nick drive through. But my spidey-sense tells me that no, it wasn't that bad. It was like 50-55mph instead of 65mph... slow it down to 45ish here and there when a wind gust would come through. Probably would have been worse up near Steamboat though.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I honestly can't tell you... considering I was mostly drunk/asleep for the main gnarly shit that @Nick drive through. But my spidey-sense tells me that no, it wasn't that bad. It was like 50-55mph instead of 65mph... slow it down to 45ish here and there when a wind gust would come through. Probably would have been worse up near Steamboat though.
You think we were going that fast? Ha! You were fucking drunk/asleep. @Nick was white knuckled through that shit show.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Why do all of you save for Tim ignore my buttplug joke?! @TN ? Sheesh, this crowd

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You think we were going that fast? Ha! You were fucking drunk/asleep. @Nick was white knuckled through that shit show.
I was describing last night. I know that fateful drive back from Mojab was worse than that.

That snow was a handful but I've driven through worse. The real issue was @Full Trucker 's windshield wipers, which he apparently got in the mid 90s from Fisher Price.
Yeah... wipers don’t last long in Colorado. Sorry about that.

Why do all of you save for Tim ignore my buttplug joke?! @TN ? Sheesh, this crowd
Sorry, new phone. Who dis?