Quantcast

FRCup 5 Return to Dry Hill

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Just an FYI, the county fair will be going on the same weekend as the race, so you might want to start securing lodging sooner than later.

The good news is that if you need more action you can check out the FMX show on Friday from 5-8pm. The lulls in the program will be filled with the most rigorous of all sports....lawnmower racing!! That's how we do it out here in the Pen.

jgibb83

Chimp
Sep 29, 2008
That would be great!!! A bunch of us from the NW that were at Solvista were taking about why not have dual on friday under the lights? This way the crew is not burned out trying to run so many races on the days the DH is running.
To make the show run quick we talked about just run everyone down one lane and only one lap for qualifying.

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
That would be great!!! A bunch of us from the NW that were at Solvista were taking about why not have dual on friday under the lights? This way the crew is not burned out trying to run so many races on the days the DH is running.
To make the show run quick we talked about just run everyone down one lane and only one lap for qualifying.
What do you mean running everyone down one lane? Just that everyone qualifies on the same lane, and then get race runs in both lanes??? I might be a little slow.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
What do you mean running everyone down one lane? Just that everyone qualifies on the same lane, and then get race runs in both lanes??? I might be a little slow.
We have done the one lane qualifier thing before. It doesn't make it go that much quicker. Another thing to note JGibb is we don't have lights to race under.

Unless we have a massive inquiry, and can confirm at least over 50 entrants this probably won't happen. I promise we'll be setup for DS next year.

It's hard to justify running slalom when 20 people register.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Is there going to be a hardtail open class this race? Sounds like there is going to be some fun times going on for this next race!