Quantcast

freakin jerks!!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
A note before i start this, my truck is a dirty piece and looks like hell.

Some ASSHAT dented my truck today with a car door and didn't leave a note or anything! WTF!? i's not a little scratch but a dent in the front driver side wheel well that chiped the paint. Now i'm not too picky about my truck and it's dented and scratched in a few places...but no matter the condition of the car when you dent someones yota...LEAVE A NOTE OR I WILL FIND YOU AND BEAT YOU!!! If the dude would have left a note i would have called and said dude dn't worry it's no big deal i don't care...but when you disregard the other persons property GO TO HELL.

Funny story, the last person that did this to me did it when i was in the car and did it HARD...once again i didn't mind to much but when i was like "hey now" she was like "go fvk yourself kid" so i took the valve stems out of her driver front and pass. rear tires and taked them to her window with a note saying...don't be a bisnatch.

thanks for leting me vent on stupid people.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i wish i would have seen it done or knew who it was...i only drove my truck to the bank and back, thats where it happened.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
someone did that to my girlfriend's car. ****in' did it hard, and the mustang is a piece of ****. i'm waiting till we me before i retaliate. i don't really know what to do to his/her car, though. removing the valve stems might work, since i can't really do anything to the painit. it's a nice shade of brown and rust.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
baseball bat to the side mirrors would even things up...

*personally, if someone f*cked with my truck on purpose and I knew where their vehicle was, I'd burn the damn thing.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
HippieKai said:
i would be more piised that you were in b-ham (probably riding) and didn't call me!
Well maybe i didn't call you because maybe my bike was what i may have run into your truck with..... :o: :(

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
the Inbred said:
someone did that to my girlfriend's car. ****in' did it hard, and the mustang is a piece of ****. i'm waiting till we me before i retaliate. i don't really know what to do to his/her car, though. removing the valve stems might work, since i can't really do anything to the painit. it's a nice shade of brown and rust.

Laundry detergent in the gas tank. Havent done it, but somone did it to a friend of mine. ****ed his stuff all up. Had to drop the tank, clean and treat it, flush all the gas hardlines, pull and clean injectors, buy a new fuel pump. It was a mess.

My friend was yelling at this dude to stop being a drunk jackass, and to stop throwing beer bottles into the street. They got into a fight, my friend over powered him in the end. So I guess he got back at friend w/ the laundry detergent.

He got into his car one morning and drove off... Not far tho. Chain hooked around the rear frame crossmember, bolted into the concerete... Whooops howd that happen?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Hardway: One end of a chain on a wheel, other on a driveshaft.

Easy:Break their windsheild, Take a dump on thier hood

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dude, that sucks! The last time that happened to me I super glued some pennies over their car door keyholes.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
HippieKai said:
i wish i would have seen it done or knew who it was...i only drove my truck to the bank and back, thats where it happened.
It happened at the bank?

Bank video equipment? Get their license plate and report a hit and run. :eek:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
RhinofromWA said:
It happened at the bank?

Bank video equipment? Get their license plate and report a hit and run. :eek:
hmm i hope they didn't get my bad side on tape... i was really having a bad hair day too.... :(