Quantcast

Freaking Government Workers...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
So yeah, for the 4th month in a row, Ive been paid about 1/3rd of what Im supposed to by the Veterans Administration and of course, this time sucks the most because its right before Christmas.

They havent payed me ANY of the back-money they owe me even though Ive been assured twice that all the paperwork was in order and Id get it all next payday. Well, 2 next paydays later, the bills are piling up, and those idiots havent done a freaking thing.

Outsource it. Outsource it all. I hate idiot government workers. I am broke because of imbeciles. How hard can it be? I just dont get it.

:mumble:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
But do they care? **** no. All they say is, "Well, you'll get the money" but what about my ****ing credit? Huh? What about the fork i was going to buy, and the ride time I missed because I cant buy it. They gunna get me that back too?
**** those idiots. Dammit!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
MudGrrl said:
.........the Veteran's Administration...is paying you?

I think I got shafted, I got out and the gov just stopped paying me all together.
Its not like Im disabled or anything. Its GI Bill money.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
AHHHHH.......
I didn't think that you were disabled, though I do know someone who got out on a medical discharge because her hands were always cold......

I've gotta get my lazy butt back in school, take advantage of that GI Bill thing.
It doesn't surprise me that it takes forever to get paid (anyone who went TDY and filed a travel claim can vouch for the cryonic torpor of the finance people).

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
I think you're gonna have to go work the streets again Shirley. Not like you haven't done it before. ;)
Sadly, my looks have faded with time and parts of me that were once perky have started to sag. Im afraid I wouldnt be worth much these days.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlyShirley said:
Sadly, my looks have faded with time and parts of me that were once perky have started to sag. Im afraid I wouldnt be worth much these days.
Silicon might help and I always get these spam e-mails that talk about "rejuvinating the pump" whatever that means. Check it out. :thumb:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Just think how loaded you're gonna be when you finally get the money. All this living on ramen and riding a broken bike will pay off.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
getting money from the government NEVER qualifies as becoming loaded.

less worried that your landlords are going to force your sorry butt into the street, yes, loaded, no.

It's not like you'll be fighting stripper/gold diggers off of you.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Echo said:
Just think how loaded you're gonna be when you finally get the money. All this living on ramen and riding a broken bike will pay off.
yeah not that loaded at all because Ive had to borrow money since these bastards have starrted screwing me.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
yeah not that loaded at all because Ive had to borrow money since these bastards have starrted screwing me.
Hey man i'm a little down on my luck, can i borrow a hunnert bucks?

MudGrrl said:
getting money from the government NEVER qualifies as becoming loaded.

less worried that your landlords are going to force your sorry butt into the street, yes, loaded, no.

It's not like you'll be fighting stripper/gold diggers off of you.
Oh, man, don't get him started about strippers or porpoises again... :blah: :D :dancing:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
BurlyShirley said:
Its not like Im disabled or anything. Its GI Bill money.
Dude, those payments are so random. I can't tell you how many times I received letters stating I wouldn't be receiving a payment that month, but that I shouldn't worry because the payment would be tacked on to the end of my payment schedule. :confused: No reason given. :dead:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
Glory holes were invented for worn out sluts like yourself...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
valve bouncer said:
Silicon might help <snip>
WTF? How would that help? :confused:

sil·i·con P Pronunciation Key (sl-kn, -kn)
n. Symbol Si
A nonmetallic element occurring extensively in the earth's crust in silica and silicates, having both an amorphous and a crystalline allotrope, and used doped or in combination with other materials in glass, semiconducting devices, concrete, brick, refractories, and pottery.

:D

-S.S.-

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Not to worry you (well maybe a little), I got the last of the money the Army / VA owed me about 5 years late. Eventually, it took my congressman to shake it loose.

My only recommendation is make sure that you keep DETAILED notes about the correspondences that you are having with them. Send them everything in writing via certified mail. Back that up with phone calls but they forget everything said in phone conversations.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I blame his poor money management skills...
:stupid: I didn't want to say anything, but I'm on his ignore list, so I will agree. Maybe he should get a job delivering pizzas instead of bitching about it and asking sock questions on the intraweb. :think:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dh girlie said:
I blame his poor money management skills...
Haha,

Yeah, my saving forever is about all that's kept me afloat since they've decided not to pay me. I dont know how their not paying me is a reflection of my poor money management? :confused: