Quantcast

Frederick Watershed: 5/31

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
My friends new SX Trail is supposed to arrive today so we will probably have it built by tonight. My friend, me and one other person we considering riding the Shed tomorrow if all goes well with the bike. Would anyone else be up for a ride? Maybe just hit the drop trails and what not. Not sure what time we would get up there around. Let me know if you are interested.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I just moved back here from cali and I've never ridden the shed before, but I would be very interested. If this would be a good intro ride (ie you are not all semi pro racer bois) I'm free all day, but i'm coming from DC so avoiding the rush hour mess is a priority for me.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Cool. Trust me, we are not semi pro racers. We will have one kid on a new bike and my other buddy and me will be on hardtails. Haha. You are more then welcome to join. Im guessing you will need directions and a time. I will talk to my friend today and hopefully his bike will come in. Check back later tonight like around 8:30 or so and I will let you know what time I think we would ride. It would be at least around 12 I would think. If his bike doesnt come in, the we might move the ride to Friday.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
So there was a mix up and the bike didnt come in. But I think we are still going to ride anyways just because we can. Ill talk to my friends today and see what time they want to go.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
rpk1988 said:
But I think we are still going to ride anyways just because we can.

Just so you know... You suck. :) I gotta work (same as everyday). I'll probably make it out to Patapsco tomorrow night though. All isn't lost.

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
Ryan..... I got your IM today but I can't skip out on work tomorrow. I'm going to end up riding up at Patapsco around 5-6 with a friend or two.

See you at work or at least on AIM. Cool cool coolio forum btw, good find!!!!!!1111!!!11!! :)

Hooj Choons

Chimp
Apr 24, 2006
Reopened...for now.
Pi31412 said:
Ryan..... I got your IM today but I can't skip out on work tomorrow. I'm going to end up riding up at Patapsco around 5-6 with a friend or two.

See you at work or at least on AIM. Cool cool coolio forum btw, good find!!!!!!1111!!!11!! :)

Hey boy I'll be there too!!! I find it neat to meat anudder :dancing: from this bored!!

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Ok, so we are going to hold off on the Shed. We just dont have enough time to get up there tomorrow. Skatetokil, you will get to ride up there soon with us dont worry, we will defenitly ride soon. I think we are just going to session some stuff at Patapsco tomorrow for the time we have. I think we are going to session Lewis and Clark. Tight.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Hooj Choons et al,

Where abouts are you-uns gonna be at?

I'll probably get there around 5 or 6 as well... I'll probably park at Hilltop ride down, across, and back up the otherside of the valley, end up and L&C for a while and then head back. Maybe I'll just go straight to L&C. I don't know.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
skatetokil said:
edit: oops too slow.

thats a shame but sometime soon when all the bikes are built, lets get out there.
No doubt man. We will get up there. We have a whole summer of riding.

Hooj Choons

Chimp
Apr 24, 2006
Reopened...for now.
jdschall said:
does your next have forx and shox cause that would be rad. I've always watned to tri 1 of thoz.
Yeah man!! I don't think Id me caught dead riding at this place on anything less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my lizzard skin dirt guards on the other day, if I see you I will let you ride it its super smooth n nice!

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
It was great fun riding with you all. Hooj you really sent it like Fed Ex, broham!!!! Can't wait to session that hot waterbar action another time some time next week or maybe tomorrow but probably not tomorrow becaus ei have to work late again BUMMER.

Damn it was hot.

Mmm, taco bell.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
After what I saw last night, I don't think Hooj will be having children anytime soon.

Those threadbare tires on his Next didn't have enough stiction to keep him from falling off that curb he was trying to ride and he racked himself really good. I felt kind of bad for laughing at him for a full 5 minutes before asking him if he was OK. Well not that bad...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Hooj Choons said:
#1 I made it
#2 I hit my leg
#3 lets see you do that on your Next!
#1 True.

#2 From our angle it looked much worse. Trust me. All three of us doubled over instantly as an involuntary response to what we thought we saw. (and then started laughing)

#3 Next - Hell yes.

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
I can make it going the other way and only across the first log before I get shakey in my beartrap toe clips and need to jump off and adjust.

I just didn't want to make you look bad.....and I couldn't see bo-diddly as it was so dark (oops).