Quantcast

Frederick Watershed Saturday

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I would ride Whitetail but my buddy wants to save money for a new frame. Anyways, his sister lives right up there and she wants some yard work done, so why not go to the shed? I havent been there in a good 3 weeks now.

RPK: I heard ya, try to come up and watch/hangout. Rumor has it a pettition may be going around to gauge the popularity of the event. More ammo for the "Re-Open Whitetail" campaign. Also did I mention I have 3-4 frames for sale. PM me and I'll get back to you after the race.

Tatt: What Corey said

KD1569
Cyclist

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I really want to ride Whitetail again, but I can't see dropping $100 or even $60 to do so. When I rode there before they closed, I think I paid $7 for an all-day trail pass and lift access was maybe another $20 on top of that. I am all about supporting the scene, but I am not a racer(too slow) and for that kinda kizash, would frankly rather ride elsewhere that day with a bonus weeks' worth of KB in my Camelback to soothe my tumbling ails. I haven't ruled out fishing there Sunday AM, though, and then checking out the race on foot before hitting the 'shed on the way back home.