Quantcast

Fredericksburg Monkies

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Hey guys,

I just moved down from Centreville and am looking for some new riding buddies out here. I also am looking for someone to show me around to local trails, due to the fact that I am riding Quantico multiple times a week and could use some change.

I ride a Yeti 575 and a Surly 1x1, and am an above average technical rider. Although my fitness level is getting better. I'll pretty much ride anything, as long as I can descend if I extended climbs.

Send me a PM if I can tag along on some rides.

Thanks,
Tony

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
head over to carl's and have a malt for me, tony. fred's a cool town. when i was there, i was just getting into riding and found some pirate dirt bike trails off of 95S by the ashland exit.

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
head over to carl's and have a malt for me, tony. fred's a cool town. when i was there, i was just getting into riding and found some pirate dirt bike trails off of 95S by the ashland exit.

No problem, I got you covered on the Malt's Corey. Yeah, I know there are places to ride down here. I just need to find some people to ride with.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
No one rides down in Fredericksburg. Come back up here. ;)

In all seriousness, I can show you Lodi, but I'd rather go explore further south (ie Charlottesville) if you've got some time.

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Charlottesville it is. I'm just trying to find something for during the week. Just let me know when you have time.

Feb 18, 2007
Mountain bike review .com has all the info you would need to find all trails in the nation. Everything in Richmond for example is listed. The discriptions of the trails are accurate, and the directions enable you to find your way. Don't wait for others to have a good time!

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Mountain bike review .com has all the info you would need to find all trails in the nation. Everything in Richmond for example is listed. The discriptions of the trails are accurate, and the directions enable you to find your way. Don't wait for others to have a good time!
Ok, maybe I need to revise my first post. But I'm really looking for people to ride with. I do not enjoy riding new places without some sort of a guide. I have had terrible experiences riding new places with and without others, and am careful because of it. Thank you for the tips about the review, I will look into those.